Xenodrome Benefit (aka Drome-A-Thon)

Saturday, December 10th, 2005

8:30 PM - ?

$20 sliding scale donation

----/ Event Description /-----------------------------------------------

Xenodrome Collective
Presents
A Radio Bimbas Drome-A-Thon

Xeno welcomes you to an exciting evening of eclectic music,
performance and circus cabaret all benefiting the Xenodrome
Collective.  We begin early with spoken word by the lovely poetess
Taylor Maiden Space & friends.  Then we heat things up with an
eclectic jam by a fistful of talented Bay Area jazz musicians and
performance artists.  Next, Xenodrome is proud to present our homies
Gooferman (voted Best Electronic Music Act, Bay Guardian Best of the
Bay 2005) Hooray!

The evening crescendos with electronica, down tempo, crunch & breaks
from our glorious line-up of DJs and mad scientists:

LAIRD
ERNIE
NANDA, AUDILEW & COOPSTAR (of Xeno)
GOLDILOX

Please join us in this effort to support San Francisco's alternative
theatre arts and keep our beautiful underground culture alive in THE
CITY!

Your sexy hosts Reggie (aka Radio Bimbas) & Steeve eagerly await your
arrival!

Doors open @ 8:30 pm / Performances start @ 9:00 pm

$20 sliding scale donation requested

Xenodrome is located at
1320 Potrero Avenue (between 25th Street & Cesar Chavez)
San Francisco, CA 94110
(415) 285-XENO
http://www.xenodrome.com
http://xeno.tribe.net/

The following transit lines service our neighborhood:
MUNI lines 9, 27, 33 and 48
SAMTRANS lines 292, 397, DX, FX, KX, MX, NX, PX and RX

----/ Venue Info /------------------------------------------------------

Xenodrome
1320 Potrero Avenue (btw. 25th St. & Cesar Chavez)
San Francisco
415-285-9366
www.xenodrome.com

----/ Additional Info /-------------------------------------------------

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
415-285-9366
www.xenodrome.com

----/ The Squid List Admin /---------------------------------------------

The Squid List, a tentacle of Laughing Squid
http://laughingsquid.org/squidlist/

subscribe, unsubscribe, change your email address or change your subscription

Frequently Asked Questions & Submission Guidelines
Squid List FAQ: http://laughingsquid.org/squidlist/faq.html

The Squid List Online Calendar:
http://laughingsquid.org/squidlist/calendar/

The Squid List RSS Feed:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/squidlist

Laughing Squid
http://laughingsquid.com

underground art and culture from San Francisco and beyond

Laughing Squid Web Hosting
http://laughingsquid.net

friendly, dependable and secure web hosting services for artists, individuals,
bloggers, non-profits and small businesses

Copyright (c) 2005 Laughing Squid. All rights reserved.