----/ The Squid List /--------------------------------------------------

Holiday Apocalypse Song and Dance Show

Sunday, December 18th

9 pm onward

$5, we'll cut you a deal if you dress as Santa

----/ Event Description /-----------------------------------------------

Come down to Amnesia this Sunday for a (Christmas) Holiday Show like
you've never seen before. I mean really you have never seen something
like this. It might even be illegal. It's certainly unothodox. Come
witness a host of nut wagon refugees including Mormon Ukelele
Serenaders, Pro-Unicorn Ewok Tannenbaum Tributes, Chubette Burlesque,
a singing and dancing dreidel, and Scandalous Santas sing the praises
of Christmas and all those other equally important holidays too. Then
dance your ass of to the greatest Klezmer band in all the world,
KUGELPLEX!

Come early for cool jazz with Hannah Rifkin from 7 - 8 (free) and
then holiday Karaoke at 8pm.

December, 18 2005 at Christmas is the Best @ Amnesia
853 Valencia, San Francisco, CA 94101
Cost: 5-7ish
Show at 9 pm

"Uni & Dr.Trucker present Christmas is the Best. You never knew that
Christmas could be so retarded... thanks to our friends, gallons of
your grandma's eggnog, and 1-900 numbers, we have created the perfect
Christmas variety show for your viewing pleasure.

Starring the Jolly Elders, the Chainsaw Chubbettes, the Get In Shape
Bitch Crew, Illbilly, the Air-bells, Lil' Miss Gefilte Fish,
Ebeneeser Keester, e-woks, So so smany Santas and members of the
Paper Dolls, Clyde, Tippy Canoe, Moxie, Scenic Sisters and Rococo
Risque....and the Star of David on the top of the Christmas Tree is
the Klezmer band Kugelplex.. don't ruin Christmas...be there...ho-ho-ho

December, 18 2005 at Amensia: 853 Valencia , San Francisco
Cost: $5-7
Holiday Karaoke at 8:00...show starts at 9:00"

----/ Venue Info /------------------------------------------------------

Amnesia
853 Valencia @ 20th
San Francisco
415 970-0012
www.amnesiathebar.com

----/ Additional Info /-------------------------------------------------

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
415-970-0012
www.amnesiathebar.com

----/ The Squid List Admin /---------------------------------------------

The Squid List, a tentacle of Laughing Squid
http://laughingsquid.org/squidlist/

subscribe, unsubscribe, change your email address or change your subscription

Frequently Asked Questions & Submission Guidelines
Squid List FAQ: http://laughingsquid.org/squidlist/faq.html

The Squid List Online Calendar:
http://laughingsquid.org/squidlist/calendar/

The Squid List RSS Feed:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/squidlist

Laughing Squid
http://laughingsquid.com

underground art and culture from San Francisco and beyond

Laughing Squid Web Hosting
http://laughingsquid.net

friendly, dependable and secure web hosting services for artists, individuals,
bloggers, non-profits and small businesses

Copyright (c) 2005 Laughing Squid. All rights reserved.