----/ The Squid List /--------------------------------------------------

kamasutra new year party

12/31/2005

9p.m.-3 a.m.

$10 before 11, $15 after 11

----/ Event Description /-----------------------------------------------

Here is a party for everyone this year!!!

An Annual Tradition!!! No year is complete without a blast of a
farewell and we honor that!!! Brought to you by Trikone and hosted at
Luna Lounge, so you know its going to be good!!! Well known DJs will
be helping you shake your booty to some exceptional Hollywood,
Bollywood, Tollywood, Mollywood, and Hip Hop numbers this New Years
Eve!!

Say goodbye to 2005 and welcome 2006 with your Kama Sutra moves!!!

          Join Trikone's Kama Sutra New Years Party!!!!

Folks, block the evening and treat yourself to an incredible night of
fun and more fun!!!
Email us any music requests you may have and we will accommodate
them. Where else can you dance to the music of your choice?

Cover: $10 before 11PM
        $15 after 11PM
Trikone is a south asian lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgendered non-
profit organisation serving the communuty for 20 years.
Hope to see you there!

----/ Venue Info /------------------------------------------------------

Luna Lounge
1198, Folsom Street, San Francisco, CA
San Francisco
415) 626-6043
www.lunaloungesf.com

----/ Additional Info /-------------------------------------------------

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
4155135245
www.trikone.org

----/ The Squid List Admin /---------------------------------------------

The Squid List, a tentacle of Laughing Squid
http://laughingsquid.org/squidlist/

subscribe, unsubscribe, change your email address or change your subscription

Frequently Asked Questions & Submission Guidelines
Squid List FAQ: http://laughingsquid.org/squidlist/faq.html

The Squid List Online Calendar:
http://laughingsquid.org/squidlist/calendar/

The Squid List RSS Feed:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/squidlist

Laughing Squid
http://laughingsquid.com

underground art and culture from San Francisco and beyond

Laughing Squid Web Hosting
http://laughingsquid.net

friendly, dependable and secure web hosting services for artists, individuals,
bloggers, non-profits and small businesses

Copyright (c) 2005 Laughing Squid. All rights reserved.