----/ The Squid List /--------------------------------------------------

Amnesia's Unforgetable NYE

Saturday, December 31st

7 p.m. till 2 a.m.

$15, $5 off for the first 30 people with password

----/ Event Description /-----------------------------------------------

Since last year's fantastic NYE of near apocalyptic proportions we at
Amnesia have committed to another NYE that will not suck; a party
that celebrates the joy of the closing year and is worthy of all your
hopes for the year to come. Where it's not too crowded and you will
get kissed*.

The solution is simple really and in our experience it comes down to
one thing: choosing beauty. In one collective imagining on the ideal
NYE we see ourselves dressed in our finest liveries, surrounded by
just the right amount of gorgeous and smoochable fellow revelers,
enchanted and energized by the music that floats excitedly through
the air like the bubbles in our bottomless glasses of champagne,
toasting our good fortune and friends while dancing our cares away.
This will be what takes place at Amnesia.

We have the fantastic bands that will make you shake your ass and
sway in 3/4 time, we have the staff you've come to know and love and
who will be drunk as all hell too, we have a *kissing booth,
confetti, and we even will have a damn balloon drop and complimentary
champagne toast. All that is needed to complete this charmed evening
is you. Beautiful you.

You are invited to Amnesia's Unforgettable New Year's Eve Party
featuring:

INIQUITOUS ACTS OF DELIBERATE ABANDON
ANDRE KARPOV & THE KAZAKS ~ Cathartic folk where gypsy east meets
freewheeling west
HUD ~ Javier Matos' real deal dirty old school delta style blues band
THE KEROSENE KONDORS ~ Rowdy dow backwoods gasoline drunk jug jamboree
THE PAPER DOLLS ~ Velveeta voiced ukelele vixens
EMILY ANNE & HER HOT NUTS ~ Jazz noir tunes sung sweetly and suitable
for breaking heart strings
THE BLUSHING ROULETTES ~ Three women singing strong and seductive
harmonies with just the right amount of twang and 'tude
The revealing wriggle of HENRI MANKINI
plus
Laid back acoustic jazz and such in the downstairs lounge all night

DELICIOUS LIBATIONS AND FINE COMPANIONS
Complimentary Champagne Toast
Special "Fairy" Potions and Elixirs
Snacks to soak it all up and keep you upright throughout the night

We have so much great entertainment that we're starting this off nice
and early - 7:30, and will keep it all going until the last gasp of
the next year.

All of this for only $15 - that's less than $2.50 a band!!!

Trust us - come early to avoid the countdown crush. There will be no
presale tickets. (Don't worry we won't let it get too crowded.) And
please, oh please dress in your New Year's Best!

***Special enticing offer: $5 off at the door for the first 30 folks
who use the special password: "Kiss Me Goddamn It!" ***

----/ Venue Info /------------------------------------------------------

Amnesia
853 Valencia @ 20th
San Francisco
415 970-0012
www.amnesiathebar.com

----/ Additional Info /-------------------------------------------------

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
415-970-0012
www.amnesiathebar.com

----/ The Squid List Admin /---------------------------------------------

The Squid List, a tentacle of Laughing Squid
http://laughingsquid.org/squidlist/

subscribe, unsubscribe, change your email address or change your subscription

Frequently Asked Questions & Submission Guidelines
Squid List FAQ: http://laughingsquid.org/squidlist/faq.html

The Squid List Online Calendar:
http://laughingsquid.org/squidlist/calendar/

The Squid List RSS Feed:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/squidlist

Laughing Squid
http://laughingsquid.com

underground art and culture from San Francisco and beyond

Laughing Squid Web Hosting
http://laughingsquid.net

friendly, dependable and secure web hosting services for artists, individuals,
bloggers, non-profits and small businesses

Copyright (c) 2005 Laughing Squid. All rights reserved.