----/ The Squid List /--------------------------------------------------

Will Franken At San Francisco Sketchfest

Wednesday, January 18th and Sunday, January 22nd

8:00pm-10:00pm

$15

----/ Event Description /-----------------------------------------------

3,000 years from now, people probably won't care that much that on
January 18th and January 22nd of 2006, Will Franken headlined shows
at the Eureka Theatre as part of the 5th anniversary of San Francisco
Sketchfest.

But if you're still around 2,999 years from now--you can bet that
people will still be talking about these shows featuring completely
different material on both nights which took place at 215 Jackson
Street (near Battery) at the Eureka Theatre as part of the 5th
anniversary of San Francisco Sketchfest.

Before the Transaltoid Bill of 5006 passes 3,000 years from now which
will prohibit discussion of anything prior to the year 5006--(don't
ask me how I know this, let's just say my life might be in danger if
I kill myself)--people are going to be talking about two things:

1) Will Franken's shows at the Eureka Theatre as part of the 5th
Anniversary of San Francisco Sketchfest featuring two opening sketch
groups* on both nights starting at 8pm (Let's Go and Fries On The
Side on the 18th and Prank The Dean and Oh, You And Your Bone Spurs
on the 22nd)

and

2) Whether or not Emperor Xandurian Twilightico of the Grethgargolza
Galaxy will succeed in passing the Transaltoid Bill of 5006,
potentially thwarting all future conversation about the past--
including item no. 1 above.

Additionally, $15 will not seem a heavy price to pay for these shows--
considering that 3,000 years from now, Emperor Twilightico will
require that all items and services in tangible existence be paid for
by the purchaser's own life. You want some chewing gum? You die. You
want your transmission replaced? You die. You want to live? You die.

Please--be part of the thing that people are going to be talking
about for 2,999 years until it is forbidden by Emperor Twilightico
and all conversation is brought back to THE NOW and linear existence
becomes a thing of the past ( if the concept of the past can exist
independent of the concept of linear existence) and space and time
are no more and we sit and wait patiently in one condensed and
indefinable point until the big bang happens again and we are
scattered like stardust across a freshly re-created universe--lonely
and voiceless in the deep vacuum of space--untethered, detached,
isolated--

Until we are joined again as one at the Eureka Theatre at 8pm on
January 18th and January 22nd as part of the 5th anniversary of San
Francisco Sketchfest!

To learn more about these shows--or if you have any other questions
about role playing, Scientology, or Piers Anthony novels, please visit--

www.willfranken.com

*will is honored to be considered a sketch "group" for the purposes
of this event

----/ Venue Info /------------------------------------------------------

The Eureka Theatre
215 Jackson Street @ Battery
San Francisco
415-788-7469
www.sfsketchfest.com

----/ Additional Info /-------------------------------------------------

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
415-794-7057
www.willfranken.com

----/ The Squid List Admin /---------------------------------------------

The Squid List, a tentacle of Laughing Squid
http://laughingsquid.org/squidlist/

subscribe, unsubscribe, change your email address or change your subscription

Frequently Asked Questions & Submission Guidelines
Squid List FAQ: http://laughingsquid.org/squidlist/faq.html

The Squid List Online Calendar:
http://laughingsquid.org/squidlist/calendar/

The Squid List RSS Feed:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/squidlist

Laughing Squid
http://laughingsquid.com

underground art and culture from San Francisco and beyond

Laughing Squid Web Hosting
http://laughingsquid.net

friendly, dependable and secure web hosting services for artists, individuals,
bloggers, non-profits and small businesses

The Squid List is licensed under a Creative Commons License
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.5/