----/ The Squid List /--------------------------------------------------

Bad Porn Night - Debbie Does Dallas

Wednesday June 21st

8pm

$5

----/ Event Description /-----------------------------------------------

You must be 18 to attend this event. Please bring ID. Everyone will
be carded regardless of age.

Bad Porn Night
Catch the classics

You've heard about them all your life but you've never seen them.
Lets fix that.
Wednesday June 21st 8pm $5 we'll be showing that well know classic

Debbie Does Dallas.

The movie was initially titled The Best Little Whore in Texas but
that was withdrawn for fear of legal problems. You've heard the name,
you've been meaning to slink down to your local
porn store and check out this flick. We'll spare you the embarrassment.
Porn - wrapped in a plain brown theatre wrapper.

This weeks hosts will be the sexy, witty Sherilyn Connelly, and the
hilarious comedy duo of Sherry and Jacob Sirof.

Feel free to yell your two cents at the screen.
This is not an intellectual salon.

Free popcorn. BYOB. But please, no Paul Reubens imitations. I have to
clean up after the show. (i'm serious)

The Dark Room is a live performance theatre space. The Dark Room
Theatre occasionally show movies. They are not a sex or porn venue.
Tech Slave Productions is renting the theatre to present this event.
We ask the audience to be respectful.

----/ Venue Info /------------------------------------------------------

The Dark Room Theatre
2263 Mission st
San Francisco
415-401-7987
http:www.darkroomsf.com/techslave

between 19th and 18th streets, between the pawn shop and the
laundromat, 3 blocks from the 16th street bart station. parking on
mission between 19th and 20th or on valencia and 20th.

----/ Additional Info /-------------------------------------------------

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
415-401-7987
http://www.darkroomsf.com/techslave/porn

----/ The Squid List Admin /---------------------------------------------

The Squid List, a tentacle of Laughing Squid
http://laughingsquid.org/squidlist/

subscribe, unsubscribe, change your email address or change your subscription

Frequently Asked Questions & Submission Guidelines
Squid List FAQ: http://laughingsquid.org/squidlist/faq.html

The Squid List Online Calendar:
http://laughingsquid.org/squidlist/calendar/

The Squid List RSS Feed:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/squidlist

Laughing Squid
http://laughingsquid.com

art, culture and technology from San Francisco and beyond

Laughing Squid Web Hosting
http://laughingsquid.net

friendly, dependable and secure web hosting services for artists, individuals,
bloggers, non-profits and small organizations

The Squid List is licensed under a Creative Commons License
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.5/