----/ The Squid List /--------------------------------------------------

Rudy's Comedy Club Grand Opening

Monday, July, 10th

9:30pm

Free Admission!

----/ Event Description /-----------------------------------------------

The first and only comedy club in Palo Alto is now open for business
conveniently located on University Ave. We are bringing some of the
best comedians from around the bay area, LA and beyond. For the
entire months of July and August Rudy's Comedy Club will have no
cover charge Mondays and Tuesdays. We have a full bar and wait staff
who will be serving great drinks and appetizers during all shows. All
shows will start at 9:30. To make reservations for Monday and
Tuesdays call (650) 329-0922. Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for
more info or bookings.

Rudy's Comedy Club
117 University Ave.
Palo Alto, Ca, 94301

www.rudyscomedyclub.com

----/ Venue Info /------------------------------------------------------

Rudy's Comedy Club
117 University Ave.
Palo Alto
(650) 329-0922
www.rudyscomedyclub.com

101 towards Palo Alto. Take University Ave. exit west. Continue on
University in downtown. On the right just after High street.

----/ Additional Info /-------------------------------------------------

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(650) 329-0922
www.rudyscomedyclub.com

----/ The Squid List Admin /---------------------------------------------

The Squid List, a tentacle of Laughing Squid
http://laughingsquid.org/squidlist/

subscribe, unsubscribe, change your email address or change your subscription

Frequently Asked Questions & Submission Guidelines
Squid List FAQ: http://laughingsquid.org/squidlist/faq.html

The Squid List Online Calendar:
http://laughingsquid.org/squidlist/calendar/

The Squid List RSS Feed:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/squidlist

Laughing Squid
http://laughingsquid.com

art, culture and technology from San Francisco and beyond

Laughing Squid Web Hosting
http://laughingsquid.net

friendly, dependable and secure web hosting services for artists, individuals,
bloggers, non-profits and small organizations

The Squid List is licensed under a Creative Commons License
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.5/