If you are an event producer, you should update our bookmarks to our
new event submission page:

You can submit test events here: http://laughingsquid.com/squidlist/
events/index.php?com=submit

If you have recently submitted an event to our old list, then you may
want to re-submit it to the new list. Please do a search on the new
list first, so see if it is there: http://laughingsquid.com/squidlist/
events/index.php?com=search

Here are our Event Submission Guidelines: http://laughingsquid.com/
squidlist/faq.html#submission

----/ The Squid List Admin /---------------------------------------------

The Squid List, a tentacle of Laughing Squid
http://laughingsquid.com/squidlist/

subscribe, unsubscribe, change your email address or change your subscription

Frequently Asked Questions & Submission Guidelines
Squid List FAQ: http://laughingsquid.com/squidlist/faq.html

The Squid List Online Calendar:
http://laughingsquid.com/squidlist/events/

The Squid List RSS Feed:
http://feeds.laughingsquid.com/squidlist

Laughing Squid
http://laughingsquid.com

art, culture and technology from San Francisco and beyond

Laughing Squid Web Hosting
http://laughingsquid.net

friendly, dependable and secure web hosting services for artists,
individuals, bloggers, non-profits and small organizations

The Squid List is licensed under a Creative Commons License
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.5/