Some list subscribers have mentioned that they wanted more
information on the daily email digests that are send out from The
Squid List. Currently, it just lists the title of events which link
to their respective entries on the online calendar.

We now have a new digest option, which uses FeedBurners RSS-To-Email
feature. It sends out a daily digest with full event descriptions. We
will probably be switching to this as the only mailing list in the
future, but for now, if you don't like the current email list digest,
then give this one a try. For more info, please see option "A" on the
email list subscription entry of The Squid List FAQ:

http://laughingsquid.com/squidlist/faq.html#subscribe

Scott Beale

Laughing Squid
http://laughingsquid.com

PS. I know that some of you have asked about a plain text option
instead of HTML. FeedBurner does not have this at the moment, but it
is on their list for a future release of their RSS to email list
feature.

----/ The Squid List Admin /---------------------------------------------

The Squid List, a tentacle of Laughing Squid
http://laughingsquid.com/squidlist/

subscribe, unsubscribe, change your email address or change your subscription

Frequently Asked Questions & Submission Guidelines
Squid List FAQ: http://laughingsquid.com/squidlist/faq.html

The Squid List Online Calendar:
http://laughingsquid.com/squidlist/events/

The Squid List RSS Feed:
http://feeds.laughingsquid.com/squidlist

Laughing Squid
http://laughingsquid.com

art, culture and technology from San Francisco and beyond

Laughing Squid Web Hosting
http://laughingsquid.net

friendly, dependable and secure web hosting services for artists,
individuals, bloggers, non-profits and small organizations

The Squid List is licensed under a Creative Commons License
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.5/