Thanks for your all reply. there is a dnsname called imap.localhost, which
has a two IP address (two machine infact for frontnode). So in my
imapproxy.conf i use the imap.localhost as an imapserver. What I would like
to do is add this both machine in imapproxy.conf as an imapserver. or maybe
it is not worth trying :)

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 8:07 AM, Arminas <g.armi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You can run multiple instances of imap proxy.
>
> http://lists.andrew.cmu.edu/pipermail/imapproxy-info/2004-January/000202.html
>

> On 19 October 2011 01:14, William K. Jogerst Jr. <wjoge...@coremech.com>wrote:
>
>> What are the address so I can use my HTC droid phone with this email?
>>

>> Regards,
>>
>> Bill
>>
>>  On Tue, October 18, 2011 15:39, Khapare Joshi wrote:
>> > I been using improxy for months now without any issue. Recently we have
>> > upgraded our mail server and now we have two imap front-end. Can I add
>> > both front end server in imapproxy.conf file ? what would be the syntax.
>> >
>> > imap.test.com, imap1.test.com ??

>> > http://squirrelmail.org/postingguidelines
>> > List address: squirrelmail-imapproxy@lists.sourceforge.net
>> > List info (subscribe/unsubscribe/change options):