anthony wrote:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

If it wasn't for squirrelmail I would push my LDAP mailhost routing
change through this w/e.

Does anyone know if any of the plugins use LDAP to get IMAP server info
based on the username?  The closest thing I have see is the vlogin
plugin that uses regular expression to direct the user to the right IMAP
server.  But then that defeats the whole ldap based routing feature of
putting any user on any server.

Never heard of any such plugins.

If I can't find anything I'll need to write a custom app that prompts
for a username and then redirects the session to the correct webmail
server installed locally on the IMAP server... yick!

If you're going to write something, why not an extension to vlogin that can look the info up for you so users do not have to be queried? Ask for the latest dev code for vlogin if you want to go that route. If the user division is logical, that is, is somehow based on something you can put a pattern to, then using vlogin as is doesn't seem like a terrible thing to me.


-paul


------------------------------------------------------- SF email is sponsored by - The IT Product Guide Read honest & candid reviews on hundreds of IT Products from real users. Discover which products truly live up to the hype. Start reading now. http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id=6595&alloc_id=14396&op=click -- squirrelmail-users mailing list Posting Guidelines: http://squirrelmail.org/wiki/wiki.php?MailingListPostingGuidelines List Address: [email protected] List Archives: http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user List Archives: http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=2995 List Info: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/squirrelmail-users

Reply via email to