> -----Original Message-----
> From: Paul Lesneiwski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
> Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2005 12:27 PM
> To: Samir Noshy
> Cc: '[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sourceforge. Net'
> Subject: Re: [SM-USERS] shared calendars error
> 
> >>>I has shared calendars -1.1.1-1.4.0 with SM 1.4.3a .
> >>
> >>You has a very old version.  Why don't you upgrade?
> >>
> >>
> >>>When I try to remove the currently selected user from
> >>
> >>shared calendar
> >>
> >>>access, I got the error :
> >>>
> >>> 
> >>>Permission denied; cannot delete user
> >>>
> >>>Is This A bug in this version ?? Or what the problem means ?
> >>
> >>Maybe.  That version is no longer supported, so you'll 
> either have to 
> >>fix it yourself or upgrade.
> >>
> >>Fun!
> >>
> >>  -paul
> >>
> >>
> > 
> > 
> > OK ,Paul
> > 
> > But Version 2.0 which released on Feb 25, 2005 still has a 
> bugs - see 
> > the mail below - , What can I do ?
> 
> You can look at the other emails on the plugins list lately 
> where I have offered to send the beta of the next release 
> which has these bugs fixed.
> 
> I am sending you a copy offlist.
> 
> 


Thank you very much Paul.

 
Best Regards.
 
Samir Noshy




-------------------------------------------------------
SF email is sponsored by - The IT Product Guide
Read honest & candid reviews on hundreds of IT Products from real users.
Discover which products truly live up to the hype. Start reading now.
http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id=6595&alloc_id=14396&op=click
--
squirrelmail-users mailing list
Posting Guidelines: 
http://squirrelmail.org/wiki/wiki.php?MailingListPostingGuidelines
List Address: [email protected]
List Archives: 
http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user
List Archives:  http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=2995
List Info: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/squirrelmail-users

Reply via email to