Please ask on the mailing list if you need FREE help. I only provide
private help when I'm paid. :)
I have SM for over two years but never try to install any plugins.
I have read the README and INSTALL, SETUP in DreamWeaver, etc and also
seen the conf.pl and config.php
But i dont know where to add the lines to
$plugins[0] = ;
config.php, anywhere in that file is fine.
Also What is 'cd' or 'cp' or 'mv' stands for?
These are Unix/Linux commands, which you obviously don't have access to.
I am looking forward of your answer.
P.S. If you can give me the rough lines or the part of the code where i
input these strings, i will be really appreciated.
Here is a snippet of my config.php file:
$allow_thread_sort = true;
$allow_server_sort = true;
$allow_charset_search = true;
$uid_support = true;
$plugins[0] = 'vlogin';
$plugins[1] = 'sasql';
$plugins[2] = 'gpg';
$plugins[3] = 'delete_move_next';
.
.
.
$theme_css = '';
$theme_default = 0;
$theme[0]['PATH'] = SM_PATH . 'themes/default_theme.php';
$theme[0]['NAME'] = 'Default';
$theme[1]['PATH'] = SM_PATH . 'themes/plain_blue_theme.php';
$theme[1]['NAME'] = 'Plain Blue';
Again, please direct further questions to the mailing lists. You can
find information about them here:
http://www.squirrelmail.org/wiki/MailingLists
-------------------------------------------------------
SF.Net email is sponsored by: Discover Easy Linux Migration Strategies
from IBM. Find simple to follow Roadmaps, straightforward articles,
informative Webcasts and more! Get everything you need to get up to
speed, fast. http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id=7477&alloc_id=16492&op=click
--
squirrelmail-users mailing list
Posting Guidelines:
http://squirrelmail.org/wiki/wiki.php?MailingListPostingGuidelines
List Address: [email protected]
List Archives:
http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user
List Archives: http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=2995
List Info: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/squirrelmail-users