I have an mail-server with front-end as squirrel mail. When I go to the login page and type user name and password, I get the following error:

Error connecting to IMAP server: 203.x.x.x
113 : No route to host

THE IP ADDRESS of the mail server has changed. (to 203.y.y.y)
All the DNS issues have been resloved. DNS is working fine with 203.y.y.y
But looks like the IMAP server is still trying to connect to 203.x.x.x

Also when i telnet myserver.mydomain at port 143 it shows its try to telnet to thw new IP:
Trying to telnet 203.y.y.y ... so the /etc/hosts file is ok.

What might be the possible problem, that I get the above error?

Free antispam, antivirus and 1GB to save all your messages
Only in Yahoo! Mail: http://in.mail.yahoo.com