2008/7/7 Paul Lesniewski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> Hi I'd want to know if something has changed the composing window in
>> order to change the location of attachment button. I'd want to locate
>> above of composing area.
>>
>> I'd change something from src/compose.php, but it is not working..
>
> First, you should post the information that the mailing list guidelines
> require.
>
> For now, I'll just assume you are running version 1.4.x. Therein,
> you'll have to do your own PHP coding to change the location. If you
> don't know enough to dive in and do it, then you might ask someone who
> does. It's a bit much to post on this list, but maybe someone who is
> bored will do it for you. If you run version 1.5.2+, however, you can
> change the template set you use to do this with a bit more ease.
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Sponsored by: SourceForge.net Community Choice Awards: VOTE NOW!
> Studies have shown that voting for your favorite open source project,
> along with a healthy diet, reduces your potential for chronic lameness
> and boredom. Vote Now at http://www.sourceforge.net/community/cca08
> -----
> squirrelmail-users mailing list
> Posting guidelines: http://squirrelmail.org/postingguidelines
> List address: [email protected]
> List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user
> List info (subscribe/unsubscribe/change options):
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/squirrelmail-users
>
Sorry for no issuing enough info, I hope that this time be better :)
I get to attach button be above of text area but is not working when I
click on it (ie it doesn't attach the message)
SquirrelMail version: 1.4.15
Installed plugins and :
1.abook_take 2006-02-03
2. html_mail Ver 2.3, 2005/10/15
3. translate 2007-02-13
4. view_as_html 3.7a-1.4.x
5. msg_flags 1.4.10-1.4.3
You look the files both the modified and the non-modified compose.php on:
modified compose.php http://pastebin.com/m3e272924
non-modified compose.php http://pastebin.com/m7a209fde
Thanks in advance!
--
--
Open Kairos http://www.openkairos.com
Watch More TV http://sebelk.blogspot.com
Sergio Belkin -
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sponsored by: SourceForge.net Community Choice Awards: VOTE NOW!
Studies have shown that voting for your favorite open source project,
along with a healthy diet, reduces your potential for chronic lameness
and boredom. Vote Now at http://www.sourceforge.net/community/cca08
-----
squirrelmail-users mailing list
Posting guidelines: http://squirrelmail.org/postingguidelines
List address: [email protected]
List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user
List info (subscribe/unsubscribe/change options):
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/squirrelmail-users