Hi,

I got failed logging fix with logger command

Following is the code for the same.

$username = $_POST['login_username'];
$ip = getenv('REMOTE_ADDR');
$output = shell_exec('logger -p mail.error Login Failed for user  ' .$username.
'  from IP Address ' .$ip. ' [Password Incorrect]');
echo ("alert('Password Incorrect');\n");

 O/P format in maillog is :
Jul 10 12:25:46 postfix logger: Login Failed for user binny.mandvia from IP
Address 10.10.0.67 [Password Incorrect]

Can any one tell if squirrel_logger reads specific log format for failed login
?? Right now it is not able to log failed logins in squirrel_logger.

 Binny Mandvia

Binny Mandvia wrote:
> Hi,
> I wanted to know with part of squirrelmail will check for user and
> password.If its correct then it goes to redirect.php.If incorrect
> which part of the code will be executed.
> I have modified login.php according to our needs, but it is not able
> to log failed logins in /var/log/maillog.
>
> Regards,
> Binny Mandvia

> Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet
> Explorer 8
> <http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_ie8_1/*http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/>.

> This is your chance to win up to $100,000 in prizes! For a limited time,
> vendors submitting new applications to BlackBerry App World(TM) will have
> the opportunity to enter the BlackBerry Developer Challenge. See full prize
> details at: http://p.sf.net/sfu/Challenge

List info (subscribe/unsubscribe/change options):

      See the Web&#39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out
Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/
List info (subscribe/unsubscribe/change options):