On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 10:15 AM,  <s...@guice.ath.cx> wrote:
> Where to I change the URL the 'help' link points to?
> Where can I add another link in-line with the other links like options,
> help and search?

In fact I did reply to your earlier email with these questions in it.
Please watch your inbox more carefully.

Using all caps in the subject line is like screaming, and seeing as we
are providing you free support for the free software you are using,
that kind of behavior is likely to get you ignored.

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team

List info (subscribe/unsubscribe/change options):