Please stop top posting and learn to quote your replies properly.
Please read the mailing list posting guidelines before you post again.

>>> I agree with you, but it's almost impossible to "fight with windmills".
>>>
>> Don Quixote used wrong approach. We have cannons, rpg-7 and icbms these
>> days.
>>
>> What will you do when your emails will be tagged as spam without that
>> footer? If it was bayes and user continues to train it same way, emails
>> without footer will be tagged as spam soon.
>> Do you see glass half full or half empty? :) :) :)
>
> I had problems with only few (none of them is "worldwide known") domains and
> I had problems only if users are using squirrelmail. After I removed that
> footer those problems disappeared - for me this problem is solved.

You completely miss the point.  The point is that the footer is very
likely *not* the cause of the emails getting tagged as spam (if that's
even the problem - you haven't confirmed with the recipient what the
problem is), and if removing the footer has fixed the problem, this is
in all likelihood a *temporary* fix.  You might not want to go to the
effort to research and understand the *real* issue in this situation,
and that's your choice, but please don't make inaccurate claims here.

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team

List info (subscribe/unsubscribe/change options):