giordan wrote:

> Tomas Kuliavas wrote:
>>
>> When paths are used in Windows PHP, slash can be used instead of forward
>> slash.
>>

> Many thanks, but the plugin don't seem work in every condition that you
> indicate and that I tried...
>
> in the tmp directory (empty) anything appear, so the error will be in
> another part of code, maybe...
>
> the result is always the same:  error.html showed (located in
> ../plugins/attachment_doc/includes)
>
> may I ask you  some suggestions in more?

1. Make sure that program execution functions are not broken in your setup.
Create test.php file in your web root directory, put '<?php system("echo
Hello");' without single quotes there and open it in browser
(http://your-web-site/test.php). Some windows versions restrict IIS
anonymous user access to cmd.exe (in windows system32 directory).  It breaks
program execution functions in PHP. If http://your-web-site/test.php shows
"Hello", execution functions are not broken. You can delete that test.php
file and check other things. If script does not show anything, loosen up
permissions of cmd.exe or accept current security settings and forget about
using anything that requires program execution functions in PHP.

2. Make sure that pdftohtml works in command prompt. If you installed only
pdftohtml, you missed dependency on ghostscript
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/ghostscript).

3. Configure attachment_doc plugin to use
$pdftohtmlcmd = "d:/posta/pdftohtml/pdftohtml.exe -q -c -noframes
$dirname/$pdfname $dirname/$htmlname";

$dirname should be set to SM_PATH . "plugins/attachment_doc/tmp" or to some
other website directory relative to SM_PATH. This directory must be secured
to disable directory indexing and it must be cleaned regularly.

4. If you get IIS "CGI application did not return complete set of HTTP
headers" error, you might have to increase CGI timeout or solve this error
in some other way. See http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=25863

If you don't need images in pdftohtml output, you can add -i option to
$pdftohtmlcmd setting and set $dirname to same directory as used for
SquirrelMail attachments or to any other temp directory outside of web root.

--
Tomas

List info (subscribe/unsubscribe/change options):