Hello

I have a working sqwebmail, compiled with --enable-https for encryption.

If I go to the webmail on mysite.xx/cgi-bin/sqwebmail , the encryption
lock appears in my browser, I'm redirected to
mysite.xx/cgi-bin/sqwebmail?index=1 , and everything is fine.

However If I go directly to mysite.xx/cgi-bin/sqwebmail?index=1 , form a
bookmark for example, the encryption lock does not appear in the
browser. If the visit is a firtstimer, you are asked to accept the ssl
certificate, but users are still unsure if the login is encrypted or
not.

My question is: Can I be sure that this is safe?

/Peter