Dear All ,

I have successfully compiled qmail with ldap patch and useing
cleartextpassword. Everything is working fine except when i change
password of any user thro' sqwebmail's interface , the user can get thro'
only sqwebmail and not by any pop3 client . Where as i have created users
and there passwords with qldapadmin and they work fine with pop3 client as
well as sqwebmail till the point i change it thro' sqwebmail.

I am using sqwebmail-3.5.3.20030725 and my authldaprc is

LDAP_SERVER             localhost
LDAP_PORT               389
LDAP_BASEDN             dc=xxxxx, dc=com
LDAP_BINDDN             cn=Manager, dc=xxxxx, dc=com
LDAP_BINDPW             password
LDAP_TIMEOUT            5
LDAP_MAIL               mail
LDAP_GLOB_UID           vmail
LDAP_GLOB_GID           vmail
LDAP_HOMEDIR            mailMessageStore
LDAP_MAILROOT        /home/vmail
LDAP_DEFAULTDELIVERY    defaultDelivery
LDAP_FULLNAME           cn
LDAP_CRYPTPW            userPassword
LDAP_DEREF              never
LDAP_TLS                0

Also every body migth point out that you must use LDAP_CLEARPW instaed of
LDAP_CRYPTPW , I have tried that also but inthat case it doenot
authenticate at all.

My sample user profile in ldap is like

dn: [EMAIL PROTECTED], ou=xxxxx.com, dc=xxxxx, dc=com
objectClass: top
objectClass: person
objectClass: qmailUser
sn: xyz
cn: xyz
uid: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailMessageStore: xxxxx.com/xyz
userPassword:: e2NyeXB0fUJtdWlYdkJIRWZnYXc=
mailHost: webmail.xxxxx.com
qmailDotMode: both
deliveryMode: normal
accountStatus: active