Hi,

I have installed the latest version of qmail and vpopmail. Now I have
configured sqwebmail like this:
./configure --enable-autopurge=7
--enable-cgibindir=/customers/webmail.example.com/cgi-bin
--enable-imagedir=/customers/webmail.example.com --without-authpam
--without-authuserdb --enable-webpass=no --without-authpwd
--without-authshadow --enable-mimetypes=/usr/local/apache-2.0.47/conf
--with-htmldir=/customers/webmail.example.com --without-authdaemon
--with-authvchkpw

After that I did a "make configure-check", "make", "make check", "make
install-strip" and finally a "make install-configure". Now after logging in
to sqwebmail and clicking on "Inbox" I get the following error (and a lot of
data "trash"):

Cache-Control: no-store Pragma: no-cache Content-Type: text/html;
charset=us-ascii

Can't create cache file

[ ...trash...]

Anyone ever experienced this problem? I have already tried to search google
but it did not find any solution to this problem. Any hints on this?

Bye and thanks.
Werner.