Running sqwebmail-3.6.0, one of our users' mailboxes has started to produce
the following error message after logging in [this output copy-pasted using
'lynx' as the browser for simplicity]

     Folders [EMAIL PROTECTED]

      Folders | Create Message | Preferences | Address Book | Log Out

                      You are using 0% of your quota.

         Folder # messages
   Folder (*)  INBOX (2 unread messages) 4
   Cache-Control: no-store Pragma: no-cache Content-Type: text/html;
   charset=us-ascii

Internal error (module sqconfig.c, line 63) - contact system administrator

Hmm. I think it's time that enomem() starting having parameters.

But it looks like it's unable to write a config file, which I don't
understand; the files sqwebmail-* and their enclosing directory are all
owned by the right user.

Cheers,

Brian.