On Wednesday, Sep 17, 2003, at 11:17 US/Central, Wolfgang Ebneter wrote:
Am Montag, 15. September 2003 13:00 schrieb Paul L. Allen:
Wolfgang Ebneter writes:
When I try to access it from the internet the webserver's log shows an
303 error.

303 is not an error, it is a redirect and exist primarily to allow the output from a POST request to redirect the browser elsewhere.
Hm, sorry should have put it correctly as http status code.

[...]
I suggest you check out what happens if you go direct to the server
instead of through the proxy.
I have no problem to connect directly to the server.

Hmm... Sorry, but I sent a reply to this the other day before leaving town, but from the wrong address... So it didn't make it through the list server.

Let me try again. :)

You already got a similar comment about 303 not being an error code, but merely a redirect code. Nonetheless, the rest of my previous (but undelivered) message -- which I've included below -- might be helpful to you. At least I hope it will be.

-jab

----- From: James A Baker < [EMAIL PROTECTED] > Date: Sun Sep 14, 2003 10:21:25 US/Central To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: Re: [sqwebmail] Problems accessing sqwebmail