Dear Listmembers,

I try to work with sqwebmail under the chrooted Apache of an OpenBSD 3.3
system (I know, -u would free me from that, but I want to try it). I want to
use the authentication via an openldap database running on the same computer.

Up to now the sqwebmail shows me the login screen. I have compiled everything
with the pathes that are valid in the chroot.
The only problem is authdaemon.ldap, which does not want to work in his jail.
I provide all the necessary libraries, but when I start it, authdaemon.ldap
fails with: "open: No such file or directory". I do not know, which file or
directory is missing. As far as I can see everything is in place.

Does anyone have an idea where I could look? Is it thinkable that this will
ever work or should I quit it?

Best Regards,

Holger