on 10/3/03 9:09 AM, DARCY,MATTHEW (HP-UnitedKingdom,ex2)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't understand why someone at inter7 hasn't responded to this (I assume
> inter7 manages the list )

I called inter7 on their toll free number.

Someone named Jeremy will join the list tomorrow and take care of the
issues.  Apparently they are not monitoring it but join the list
occasionally for a day in order to clean these things up.

Funny no one else thought to call them.  Its a toll-free number after all.

-Kurt Bigler