On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 07:58:14AM +0200, Holger Hecht wrote:
> I am still trying to use sqwebmail in an apache chroot of OpenBSD 3.3.
>
> Now I got nearly everything working, the authentication via ldap works (many
> thanks to Brian Candler for his test-script, it helped a lot), sqwebmail
> finds the mailhome, creates a cache record in /var/run/sqwebmail.
>
> The only problem is: I can not see anything after login in. Just a plain white
> page, no folders, no graphics, nothing. The browser fails to show any
> html-code. The html sources and graphics should be O.K. (the login is shown
> without any problems).
>
> What could be missing?

Search the source code for fork and exec, because there are *binaries* which
sqwebmail needs as well. The one which comes to mind immediately is "gzip"
(which must be in the same path as when configure was run; i.e. if it found
/usr/local/bin/gzip then your chroot environment needs /usr/local/bin/gzip).
Alternatively recompile --without-gzip.

If using ldap you also need the binary "ldapsearch". There may be others; as
I say, go through the source.

Brian.