Brian Candler的信件内容:

On Fri, Mar 25, 2005 at 01:17:13PM -0600, James A Baker wrote:
Well, if anyone is still subscribed here (Brian, maybe?) just thought I'd say bye and thanks for being around in the past to help out... And that if you get a chance, try _again_ (for me) to convince Sam or that Inter7 guy to finally kill off the ability to add subscriptions to this list. -- I'd hate for someone to dump SqWebMail because they sign up for the old list to get help, and can't get any replies whenever you leave too... assuming you really are still here, that is. ;-)

I am. But you're right, this list should die.

But i can't subscribe to the new list, RBL block my mail :( How to get help?

----
He zhiqiang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>