For greater flexibility, the option should not be a module param,
instead a flag for save, so the two options can be used
simultaneously.
Also, all the functions provided by the ims_registrar_scscf should
have the "scscf_" prefix, just like the ims_registrar_pcscf module to
avoid overlapping with the generic registrar module.

-ovidiu

On Tue, Jun 14, 2022 at 10:59 AM Aleksandar Yosifov
<a.v.yosi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> The changes were made a long time ago. What I can say is that I confirm with
> both of you. I will add a new option and return the original behaviour
> following the RFC.
>
> BR
>
> On Mon, Jun 13, 2022 at 11:12 PM Henning Westerholt <h...@gilawa.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I think you are right; a registrar should respond with multiple bindings in
>> case of multiple bindings.
>>
>> There might be a good reason for this change, maybe Aleksandar can comment.
>> But with my current information I would say it should be probably made
>> configurable; keeping the previous behaviour according to the standard as
>> default.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Henning
>>
>> --