Hello,

we probably also might want to inform the users on the sr-users lists about
that, as reporting bugs can be some work indeed.

One question related to the process: If the stale label has been removed from a
user or developer, will it automatically be added again from the bot after 6
weeks? Or does the bot remember that it was removed and not touch it anymore.

Cheers,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://gilawa.com