Hello,

short note that the v5.6.5 is going to be prepared soon and released
today, therefore any commits to branch 5.6 must be announced to sr-dev
and wait for ack before pushing to avoid conflicts with release building
process. Once the release announcement is out, commits can go into this
branch as usual.

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla (@ asipto.com)
twitter.com/miconda -- linkedin.com/in/miconda