Hello Daniel,

we are working on a new module right now (related to special logging for high
CPS setups), which would be nice to integrate if possible. Its isolated, so
would not touch any other module and/or the core. There is also another core
refactoring in progress (to replace the atomic operations with the standard
Linux kernel support for better support of non-Intel/AMD architectures), but
this probably needs to wait to the next release cycle then.

Best regards,

Henning Westerholt

--
Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/