This issue might be related to #679 and #752.
On a "A endpoint" --- Kamailio ---- "B endpoint" scenario with
track_cseq_updates enabled, I am having this issue:
- **A** sends INVITE with CSeq 101, **Kamailio** forwards it and gets 407 from
- **Kamailio** makes the SIP Auth with CSeq 102 using _uac_auth_.
- **A** sends a within-dialog transaction with Cseq 102.
- **Kamailio** does not mangle the Cseq (although it adds P-K-CSeq-Refresh: 103
- **B** sends 200 OK with Cseq 102.
- **Kamailio** mangles it and forwards it to **A** with Cseq 101 (that doesn't
match the expected CSeq).
I have tested both in master branch (commit d150d5a) and 4.4 branch (commit
I send you a pcap to your gmail account so that you can see what I mean :)
Thank you and tell me please if you need more testing!
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
sr-dev mailing list