Hi ,

I do have one column name Credits in the kamailio table subscriber,

I am trying to disallow the calls to the user whom they have low credits
balance.

with the below codes:

 if($avp(credits) < 30) {
                xlog("L_ALERT", "ALERT: Credit balance is less");
                sl_send_reply("403", "Forbidden");
                drop;
        }

Correct me if I am wrong!!