Hi Guys,

I have a SIP provider who only accept registrations from users, so I have
registered my kamailio Server with them using the uac module.

It is registered fine, and I can get inbound calls on the trunk.

My query is the best way to send outbound calls out via the registered sip
gateway?

I would normally load balance using dispatcher if it was to IP authenticating
providers, but as they are using registration, what would be best practice to
send outbound calls via the registration which is establised with the uac
module?

Is it just a question of doing it within the configuration file, as again they
will look to auth requests as well with a 401/407 so I assume I can use
uac_auth() for that.

Just wondering what other people have done if anything, is my other option is
to register using a B2Bua on the same server, and leave kamailio just as a
proxy.

Many thanks

Jon