From: sr-users [mailto:sr-users-boun...@lists.kamailio.org] On Behalf Of SamyGo
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2017 12:00 PM
To: Kamailio (SER) - Users Mailing List <sr-users@lists.kamailio.org>
Subject: Re: [SR-Users] sipML5 through kamailio

Hi Steve,
Can you confirm that port 10443 is reachable behind the NAT to Kamailio server,
validate iptables too Does your SIPml5 demo client register successfully to
Kamailio? are there enough xlog lines to print out if anything lands in
Kamailio.

Regards,
Sammy

On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 11:34 AM, Wilkins, Steve