sip:172.21.0.14:5060 <sip:172.21.0.14:5060> is the local address of the server,
it seems like a bug in http_client, as I don't have such http_query call
anywhere :/
just re-checked
Also the fact that it works perfectly on 4.4.6 tells that it's not a
configuration issue

Alexandru Covalschi
VoIP Engineer and System Administrator
tel: +373 673 98 493