Hi ALL,

I have taken tcpdumps and I see Kamailio sending an "INVITE" to Asterisk and
Asterisk responds with "OK" three times and that is the end of SIP traffic.
But Asterisk throws the error => "Endpoint '20001': Could not create dialog to
invalid URI '20001'".  I verified that endpoint 20001 is indeed not registered
in Asterisk, so Asterisk does not know what endpoint to send data to.  But the
endpoint is registered in Kamailio, so I thought if I forwarded the
registration from Kamailio to Asterisk, then Asterisk would have access to that
endpoint.

I am relatively new to Asterisk and Kamailio and I am not sure why this is not
working.  As I have mentioned, I have WebRTC client1 and WebRTC client2 both
being able to send requests through Kamailio to Asterisk and back to the
clients successfully (as long as I am only doing things like having asterisk
play video/audio) However, client1 cannot see client2 because Asterisk does not
have any registration information on client1 or client2.

=>
It appears the bottom line is that when using Kamailio, Asterisk does not
register the endpoints.  Therefore, everything works as long as I am not trying
to connect one Kamailio endpoint to another Kamailio endpoint that both use
Asterisk.  So in my example, I have two web clients that can both call asterisk
tasks like “Playback”, but, cannot contact each other because Kamailio is not
forwarding registration information to Asterisk and Asterisk is unable to get
back to the Kamailio registrations to find each other’s endpoints.

I still believe this boils down to
-       An issue with Kamailio not properly forwarding registrations to
Asterisk (could be me, but I do try to forward the registration in kamailio.cfg)
Note: in tcpdump I do see the “REGISTER” being sent to Asterisk and Asterisk
sends back the unauthorized (as expected) but Kamailio does not send a second
“REGISTER”.
(I believe that if I could tell Asterisk to not require authentication, then
the endpoint would then be registered on Asterisk also)

I honestly don’t know if this is a Kamailio or an Asterisk issue.

P.S. I have tried all suggestion on this and other boards but to no avail.
Asterisk is just no seeing all endpoints that Kamailio does.

Thank you