Really depends on what you want

 * carrierroute is great for prefix based routing but lacks multiple
   information output
     o if you want to use carrierroute on A and B, I would use it in
       cascade mode: first carrierroute call on A number, and use the
       result of the first carrierroute ($rd) as context for the second
       call B number. That is a kind of an elegant hack
 * I would use DIALPLAN for maximum flexibility with regex

Emmanuel