Hello,

if you don't use kamailio with dialog module and set the call lifetime
to 25 seconds, then kamailio is not sending the BYE. Without dialog
module, kamailio never sends a BYE.

If you can see the BYE, look at the Via headers, the last one should be
with the address of the UA sending it.

Cheers,
Daniel

On 01.02.18 16:44, Wilkins, Steve wrote:

> Hello All,
>

> I am running Kamailio 5 and using  Asterisk 14 as PBX.  I have a
> strange issue.  When I receive calls from some providers to a WebRTC
> client, calls hang up after about 25 seconds.  This does not happen
> with all providers and does not happen with WebRTC client to WebRTC
> client calls.  It appears the “BYE” is coming from Kamailio.  Any ideas?
>

> Thank you,
>
> -Steve

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training - March 5-7, 2018, Berlin - www.asipto.com