Hello,

On 09.02.18 12:25, Paulo Ferreira wrote:
> Hi list,
> I'm testing permissions module with kamailio 5.1.1 and I was struggling
> with regular expressions in trusted requests part of module.
>
> I noticed that 9[0-9]{4} doesn't work as expected so I had to change it
> for 9[0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9] to work.
>
> Is it supposed to be like that?
>
> Is there other way in this module to simplify the expression since it
> is not accepting the POSIX way?

it should be postfix regexp, at a matter of fact, the input is passed to
the regexp implementation in libc, it is not written from scratch by
kamailio. I have seen in the past some situations that a regexp didn't
work as expect on various versions of operating systems.

Can you try and see if 9([0-9]){4} works?

Otherwise, try with debug=3 in kamailio.cfg and see if you can spot some
useful debug messages.

Cheers,
Daniel

--