Thank you for the answer, but from "SDP" point of view everything looks OK,
I think issue is with my config or transcoding engine:

Side A INVITE-> Proxy/Rtpengine:

v=0
o=- 3543840537 1 IN IP4
s=SIPPER for PhonerLite
c=IN IP4 side_a
t=0 0
m=audio 55062 RTP/AVP 107 8
a=rtpmap:107 opus/48000/2
a=rtpmap:8 PCMA/8000
a=ssrc:1792443851
a=sendrecv

Proxy/Rtpengine OK -> Side A:

v=0
o=- 3728121777 3728121778 IN IP4
s=pjmedia
b=AS:50
t=0 0
a=X-nat:0
m=audio 30254 RTP/AVP 8
c=IN IP4 rtpengine
b=TIAS:32000
a=rtpmap:8 PCMA/8000
a=sendrecv
a=rtcp:30255

So here must be PCMA in direction from  Proxy/Rtpengine -> Side A, but I
have opus.

On 20 February 2018 at 12:41, Gopalakrishnan N <sai...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Denys,
>
> Am not much user of Kamilio, but am from Telecom background. The reason
> for your case is, in side A you have OPUS and in side B already OPUS is
> available and since both has the same codec as first priority it will
> negotiate itself with same codec and then it will look for other priority.
> Remove OPUS from side A and it will automatically go into transcoding mode.
>
> On Tue, 20 Feb 2018 at 16:17 Denys Pozniak <denys.pozn...@crazycall.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello!
>>
>> Please explain how to achive next:
>>
>> Side A supports:
>> OPUS
>> PCMA
>>
>> Side B supports:
>> OPUS
>> PCMA
>> PCMU
>>
>> I need to transcode in direction A->B from PCMA to OPUS?
>> So should be like this:
>> A(PCMA) -> (PCMA)Rtpengine(OPUS)->B(OPUS)
>>
>> I configured like this:
>> rtpengine_offer("codec-mask-PCMA codec-transcode-opus");
>> rtpengine_answer("codec-mask-opus codec-transcode-PCMA");
>>
>> But leg from Rtpengine to A has wrong codec (OPUS):
>> https://drive.google.com/file/d/14GAIt8lL7Igj9S95b_RS6CXtmGVhjLa1/view

>>> As explained in the readme, the format generally follows the SDP format,
>>> including specifying sample rate and number of channels. As an additional
>>> parameter, the bitrate can be specified for codecs that support it.
>>>
>>> Examples:
>>>
>>> transcode-speex/32000
>>>
>>> transcode-opus/48000/2/64000
>>>

>>> Cheers