Nevertheless, I want to find the needed solution.
In my opinion - If module is able to connect to redis databases, it'd
better to perform it with authentication.

Because, there are cases when db located on localhost is improper solution
or other users mustn't see hkeys, amounts inside hkeys it etc.
So I think no one will be mind, to have whole possibility - real-time
billing (cnxcc) working with redis securely.

So please don't be apathetic to my request.