On Fri, Mar 02, 2018 at 09:58:15AM +0100, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> Hello,
>
> what UAC is there and what version of freeswitch you are using?

The UACs are based on PJSIP 2.7 and FreeSWITCH is 1.6.20.

I am using SDES (not DTLS) so I set:

rtpengine_manage("DTLS=off ICE=remove");

Now there are two changes:

1. SDP is changed from RTP/SAVP to UDP/TLS/RTP/SAVP. Since the UACs are not
using
DTLS, the connection is dropped. When I set transport-protocol=RTP/SAVP it
works.

I think DTLS/SDES is misdetected by the module.

2. After fixing transport=protocol I have a different problem with FreeSWITCH
(conference bridge).
I compare working SDP with non-working SDP. The only difference is two lines

a=setup:actpass
a=fingerprint:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I do not know why rtpengine decided to add them in. In 5.1.1 they are not
there, and in 5.1.2
they suddenly appeared. When I sniff the traffic I confirm that the UAC did not
add those
lines and they definitely come back from rtpengine.

rtpengine is 6.0.1

Thanks
Anthony