Hey Aleksandar,

Many thanks for the heads up - very interesting to see how other
people are doing this.

So if I understand you correctly, you have a dynamic list of dispatchers.

And then you invoke "dispatcher.reload" to reload all of the
dispatchers you have defined dynamically?

What does the  DISPATCHER_LIST route look like?

Cheers,
Ben