Hello,

first question is out curiosity, did you compile it as SER flavour and
have serctl, because now we have kamctl. This is more to have an idea if
people still complie different flavour, as I thought maybe at some point
we can remove that part from Makefiles, to simplify the build system.

Then, for your question, look inside kamctlrc, there is a variable
VERIFY_USER that you have to set to 0.

Cheers,
Daniel

On 06.03.18 16:05, Stefan Rüetschli wrote:
> Hello sr-users!
>
> I'm using Kamailio 5.1.2.
> If I execute the command "serctl acl grant 1234 mygrant" I get a
> warning which I have to accept with "Y":
> Non-existent user '1234'. Still proceeding? [Y|N]
>
> Is it possible to deactivate this warning? I know why this warning is
> there (it's not a user, it's an alias), so I think I know what I'm
> doing ;-)
>
> Regards
> Stefan

Daniel-Constantin Mierla