When an outgoing TCP connection is opened, either a port can be
explicitly bound, or it is auto-assigned by the OS's networking stack. I
believe Kamailio does the latter and does not offer options to constrain
the range. If it does, I'm not aware of any apart from this one:

https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/5.1.x/core#tcp_reuse_port

Not sure if it would help in this case, you'd have to give it a try.

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 10:21:34PM +0000, Wilkins, Steve wrote:

> It appears that the bottom line of my TCP transport not working is that
> Kamailio is randomly assigning large port numbers to send the TCP traffic out
> on.
> I am not able to randomly open high ports for this purpose.  Is there a way
> to tell Kamailio to only use specific ports for this.  I have tried using
> force_send_socket() with Kamailio' s IP, and the port I want to send out on,
> but this did not work either.  Does this sound like I am on the right track?
>
> Thank you,
> -

Tel: +1-706-510-6800 / +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free)