Hi all,

I was playing around with the "config" modparam to specify and use a TLS
configuration file instead of inline modparams inside kamailio.cfg.

I did some testing and when I went to try with IPv6 I run into a little
doubt??

tls.cfg config example:

[server:1.2.3.4:5061]   <----- How do you put an IPv6 in there?
method = TLSv1
verify_certificate = yes
require_certificate = no
private_key = /usr/local/etc/kamailio/tls/local_key.pem
certificate = /usr/local/etc/kamailio/tls/local_cert.pem
verify_depth = 3
ca_list = local_ca.pem
crl = local_crl.pem

Applying the logic of the "listen" param, it should be:

[server:[AAAA:BBBB:CCCC:DDDD:EEEE:FFFF:GGGG:HHHH]:5061]

But it just seems totally wrong and I haven't found anything in the docs.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Joel.