Am Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2018, 18:29:47 CEST schrieb Giovanni Maruzzelli:
> just finished presenting about scaling videoconferencing, chat and
> moderation/direction controls in SIP, with web clients, deskphones,
> smartphone apps, server push (google fcm) via cordova and SIP.js
> [..]

Hello Giovanni,

please use this mailing list (sr-users) only for discussion of Kamailio and
related projects. For discussion about the mentioned other projects please use
their lists.

We have also a dedicated business list, which you can use for marketing if
your solution, service, presentation etc.. its somehow related to Kamailio.

Thank you and have fun at the CluCon,

Henning Westerholt