Hi,
As Alex mentioned, "they will not be changed by comaliance UA", But be
notice that if you want to relay your request to other network, and
these is a SBC on upstream networks, These parameters could be removed
by them, As in your Kamailio as SBC, you remove all record_route, and
add its IP as record_route.

remove_hf("Route");
if (is_method("INVITE|SUBSCRIBE")) {
       record_route();
}
With Regards.Mojtaba
On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 6:24 PM Alex Balashov <abalas...@evaristesys.com> wrote:

> They will not be changed by compliance user agents. In that sense it's safe.
> However, be mindful of the fact that these parameters can be intercepted or
> altered by a malicious user agent, and that adding them in multiplicity
> contributes to the overall size of the message.
>
> --
> Sent from mobile. Apologies for brevity and errors.

--Mojtaba Esfandiari.S